Swifty moral support

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canadianhorsepower

Reaction score
Paul Swifty,
Received a call at 5.45 am and going for Kidney Transplant. Please pray for successful operation.

let's give Paul the best support we can and
hope all is going well

cheers

All the best Swifty and for a fast recovery. I’ll be keeping a good thought

Thanks for all your support, I really appreciate it. It's still early days yet, but the new kidney is working slowly and will hopefully kick in properly in a few days. I'm looking forward to all the extra time I will have to concentrate on engine making, although it wil be a while before I can lift rotary tables and vices, first job may to be make a lifting aid. I only have my mobile phone in hospital so it's a bit hard to follow all the new posts, but I will catch up later.

Paul Swift

Last edited:
Am glad,transplant was a success. When fully recovered,Paul will be very true a '' Swift'' getting engine parts done in a jiffy.

Worst part of my recovery was I went two years with no kidneys, no urine. My bladder shrunk to about 100 cc. So when the kidney did stat working I had to pee every 1/2 hour. Made sleeping real fun, but I was happy to have that problem. Best of luck to you Swifty. Be prepared to swell up a little as they will pump you full of fluid to get the kidney working.

When the kidneys kick in and Paul will be running at high speed turning out all the engine parts so fast and beat us running with hands down. th_wav .

Hope all Went well Swifty. praying for your quick recovery so you can get back to making chips.

Dave

Latest posts

Back