• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Stuart Turner model set

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made a Sun engine from castings - drawings date from 1963. Goes like the clappers! - Had it in a boat, but was too heavy so bought a Star engine - half the weight but with different gearing still powers the boat. These sell at £200 plus in working order in the UK. The Sirius is double the size of the Sun (used to power generator sets for radio battery recharging - dropped to French resistance during WW2). Now going for £4 - 500. - and £thousands for the WW2 generator set in working order. Boat (small launch) engines go for £3~5000.
K2

I would change the status for these but I'm not to sure how. Everything is sold, I appreciate everyone's input and help, y'all are a bunch of gentlemen and scholars. Thank y'all

Latest posts

Back