• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stuart triple drawings

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldengineguy

Reaction score
Well as Windsors post says "castings are sold". I now have the castings in my shop but at some point will need drawings. Can anyone help?

Looks like I will have to get them from Stuart .Thanks for the " encouragement" Dave I'm sure it's gonna be a challenge. Colin

Have you found a source for the plans?

I have a used set ( two pages with 1955 date)that were used in the shop, They are soiled, small rip, and holes forming at the folded creases. Don't know why they didn't make photocopies.

Don't know what shipping is to Canada but I'm sure $8 will cover both the plans with the shipping.

Thanks bigal274. Shortly after my post lookin for plans did not get a response, I bit the bullet and ordered a set from Stuart. Haven't received them yet but the slow boat across the pond will eventually get here. If it doesn't I'll sure be in touch with you. Thanks again Colin

Latest posts

Back