Stuart S50 Mill Steam Engine with modifications to the plinth

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Jim,

Seeing that water tower of Geoff's just brought a smile to my face. Greatly missed!

The cup of liptons tea is hilarious though, not sure id drink it myself, but great to see.

Hope you and the family are keeping well. The setup looks mint, so nice job on that.

Regards
Jon

Hi Jim,

Seeing that water tower of Geoff's just brought a smile to my face. Greatly missed!

The cup of liptons tea is hilarious though, not sure id drink it myself, but great to see.

Hope you and the family are keeping well. The setup looks mint, so nice job on that.

Regards
Jon

Jon C (UK)? How are you! Long time, I hope the family is all going well Jon, I bet the kids are all growing fast.
And yes mate, how I miss Geoff as well. I think of him all the time.

Hi Jim yes all good here. The eldest one of the troop started high school, and the youngest is starting school next week. So yes growing up fast😊

Yes has been a while, I took a step back from forums ect. Still have my little steamers and my lathe which is currently stripped down. Also Josh has inherited a little adept lathe so hopefully have that up and running for him soon.

Regards
Jon

That is so nice to read Jon, absolutely wonderful :)
You must treasure being out in your shed with Josh teaching him all about his Adept lathe.
I wish I'd had a lathe at that age!!!!!
Imagine the thrill he'd have making a simple wobbler engine with you the first time it ran.

Latest posts

Back