Storage room for models

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

modelbuff

Reaction score
To keep my models clean and rust free, I built a room with heat and humidity control. Attached are some pictures.

P1000642.JPG

P1000643.JPG

P1000644.JPG

P1000645.JPG

:eek: :bow: :bow: :bow: :eek:

Wow! I looked at the photos of your shop, and thought, 'that looks like a nice shop.'

However, these models are amazing! Did you build them all?

I'm otherwise speechless.

Scott

There are some ERTAL toy models mixed in, outside of those I built all you see.

my my! You have been busy haven't you!

Welcome ....very nice collection!

I noticed some of Ray's engine designs in there too.

Dave

Impressive collection of works! :bow:

Rick

WOW :bow: :bow: Thanks for shareing.

Ian.

Modelbuff
I see an immediate intervention is needed. You're obviously being greatly over stimulated by all those engines. (as evidenced by the too clean shop) I'll drop by tomorrow with a couple of nice large young men, in white coats, who will gently restrain you before loading that Cathedral Beam Engine into my truck. Concerned for your health and well being, doncha know....(grin)

Steve

Modelbuff

mate .. what can i say eh??

bloody amazing!!! Struth!!!

some more pics would be nice

close up of the individual engines would be wonderful

sitting here looking at all the great bits and bobs

mouth gaping

again bloody amazing !!!

cheers

jack

Steve....if you have an extra white coat, I'll come along...but my truck only carries a 1/2 ton... ;D

"Bloody Amazing" does sum it up well doesn't it..........

Dave

Very impressive. Can I ask how long have you been making the models? MM

That means I only have another 25 1/2 years to catch up! Its not enough!

Metal Mickey, you can catch up by putting on a night shift. There are three of us in my shop. Me, myself, and I. I only work the day shift.

:bow: WOW!!

The amount and variety of work you have done is absolutely amazing. You need a museum - not a display room. I can only aspire.... :bow:

Clif, I'm truly amazed and humbled. You could be a one-man show! Naturally, that leads to a question: Do you take all those to your exposition there in Rapid? If so, I'll have to make the trip one of these next times around.

Best regards,

Orrin

The only time I displayed my entire collection was the year of my 60th birthday. I will do it again on my 70th. During the show weekend I open the shop in the evenings and invite everyone out to peek and look as desired.

Now I am under real pressure. I have to catch up before next year when I reach 60. Going to need to work on cloning!

Latest posts

Back