Small Locomotive & Boiler (ME Northumbrian)

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see my last post to this thread was nearly two years ago. And there have been some replies I haven't acknowledged. Apologies for that.

I've been having a bit of a play with the loco and made a proper wagon for the gas bottle. after I'd chased it round the track a couple of times I then added RC to the regulator. You can just see the servo shaft coming out of the tender

[ame]http://youtu.be/x46u38rJVXE[/ame]

Apologies for the wobbly camera. RC in one hand and camera in the other doesn't work too well

Pete

Last edited:
Hi Pete,

Gus just cannot take it lying down any longer,got to get up and build this NorthThumbrian. Your video got me motivated and primed.
Will build this engine after finishing the Nemetts---Lynx I.C. Engine in 2014.

Last edited:
Gus

Go for it, its real fun and only takes about 10 mins from the car to running and back again at the end of the day. The big boys were getting in my way at times.

I'm now working on the Nemet Lynx myself

Pete

Gus

Go for it, its real fun and only takes about 10 mins from the car to running and back again at the end of the day. The big boys were getting in my way at times.

I'm now working on the Nemet Lynx myself

Pete

Hi Pete,

Thanks for the encouragement.

The Nemett Lynx will be very challenging to build. Was fortunate to have gained some good experience and help from the HMEM members while building the Webster and Brian Rupnow's H&M. Turnung the tappet valves on the lathe was quite hairy.

Gus

I've already done the Bobcat so I'm comfortable with what lies ahead

regards

Pete

Reactions: gus
Photos fixed after the Photobucket fiasco

Pete

Back