Slow Videos

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

putputman

Reaction score
It seems that the videos on both photobucket and you tube are streaming into my computer slower than ever lately. It gets to the point where sometimes they stop every 5-10 seconds to stream in more video. It took me almost ten minutes to watch the video on Georges shop.

Does anyone else have this problem or is it just my computer getting bogged down. If it is my computer, does anyone have suggestions on how to fixed the problem.

Arv,
I haven't had any problems lately, but sometimes youtube does hang up a bit. I assume it's just network traffic.

I did have a constant problem some time back, it turned out to be my router. Replaced it and nary a problem since.

putputman,
I watched Georges Video with no delays and others too. Check your hard drive free space. delete internet temp files you can accumulate them quit fast and bog the machine down. Do a defrag after deleting the files. I'm no computer expert but you shouldn't do any harm to your machine

Tony

Oh yeah, yesterday was terrible for me. It wasn't until late in the evening that YouTube videos would load.

Back