Simple 2 stroke plans

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moper361

Reaction score
Hi I would like to know and not sure if it is allowed .If anyone can help me lay my hands on a set of plans for Jan Ridders simple 2 stroke engine .Whilst im at a loose end id like to start buildingbone as it looks like a nice little engine to build .I have sent emails to his email address in his web page enquiering about plans but no reply.I realise curcumstances may not be in his or mines favoir at the currant time so thought id just ask if anyone can help me with a set.
Kind regards Nat
Hope your all well and safe

Hoi Nat,
I have a set of plans of Jan Ridders 2 stroke engine. I can mail them if you want.

Kind regards
Hans

Some simple engines as well as a lot of other information is available at the model engine news site. Look under the engines index; projects tab. I think the EZ engines series would be good. Stick with glow engines. Diesel engines can easily be converted. The Little Dragon plans are in the Motor Boys Plan book along with many others.

Lohring Miller

Hoi Nat,
I have a set of plans of Jan Ridders 2 stroke engine. I can mail them if you want.

Kind regards
Hans
That would be very much appreciated in I could get a copy from you Hans
Hoi Nat,

Kind regards
Hans
[/QUOTE
Have tried to send email address by private message in conversations

Back