SIMEC magazines

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeterDRG

Reaction score
Stuart Triple

Hi
Does anyone have copies of Tom Walshaw´s articles in the SIMEC magazine for July, September and November 1979 please ? Some correspondence with Tom suggests that I have them, but they must have been misfiled :-(
TIA
Peter

See these pictures from Ebay, never seen the SIMEC magazine before now.. SIMEC is the Stuart International Model Engineers Club.
Googled in internet, learned out that the SIMEC magazine is very rare in our days..

The following article appeared in the Stuart International Model Engineers Club SIMEC, the home-brew magazine that followed from a newsletter, ran for 51 editions from Spring 1977 - Spring 1990.
46_1304590391_6851_300_300.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (4).jpg
s-l1600 (5).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Stuart International Model Engineers Club. It was their own inhouse mag/newsletter but I don't have any copies. What were the articles as they may have been published elsewhere too?

Maybe try "Stuart Model Steam Engines" Facebook Group if no luck here

Thanks Jason for the steer. I think it may have worked. A Canadian there thinks he has them.
I was surprised that Stuart builders here did not know of it. It was something of a Bible 40 years ago, as the pics above show.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back