Side Lever Steam Engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the back issues from Village Press ($6.50 each). They state 6-8 weeks delivery time (in the US). Note that providing plans, etc., probably violates copyright law.

This engine by Mogens Kilde was featured in Model Engineer #4394 (January 2011) through #4400 (exception #4398). I hope this helps a little.
This engine by Mogens Kilde was featured in Model Engineer #4394 (January 2011) through #4400 (exception #4398). I hope this helps a little.
Peter: I must be dense. I can't find it. Can you give me a web address? I'd greatly appreciate it. Or must I order and pay for the plans? THANKS! Bob

Every time I try to contact Village Press the message bounces?!? Any ideas? Thanks Bob

I ordered the back issues from Village Press ($6.50 each). They state 6-8 weeks delivery time (in the US). Note that providing plans, etc., probably violates copyright law.
So they sent me 2 of the 3 - for the 3rd they sent me the right month but 2020. Sigh.

Ok! Great! Can you give me a link to see them? MUCH thanks! Bob

I had problems with Village Press too. And I even have a Customer Number. But BION I found the issues on Ebay! Ken

I ordered mine directly from Mr. Kilde through his website. He seems the plans and article via PDF.
Unfortunately, it does not appear that he has his site anymore. I sure hope nothing happened to this gentleman.

Latest posts

Back