Shriner parade car

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really nice work Steve! I like the nice silver paint job on the one "Workbench" ( I hope that is not your wife's ;) )

Back in the day, many decades ago I could imagine seeing you driving the bigger version in the parade and being followed by your trained Capucin monkey wearing a fez driving the little one. But those days are long gone.

Scott

Front axle was painted this morning. Had to fine tune a few things but the alignment should be good and the spindles stick straight out when the steering gear is centered.

20230314_102040.jpg
20230314_102053.jpg

That was a printed tire. Im supposed to get 5 of them as soon as the guy printing them gets caught up. I do plan to put foam in them but they wont change much. Thats what a 2 inch tire looks like.

Didn't mean the tire profile looked flat, I meant the tire looked like the sidewall had collapsed and the rim was sitting on the ground. Your planned foam insert should help that issue.

Wow, a lot can happen when you turn your head for a minute! There is some sort of magic involved, I just know it!

edit- addition-
"Out of the clutter and chaos of this magical workshop, arises a stunning beauty of untold elegance."

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back