Show off your HMEM stickers!

Help Support HMEM:

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Hi again, I'm anxious to see where you are putting the HMEM stickers! On a tool box, in the corner of a photo in your den? On the car bumper?

Here is a photo of the actual sticker!

HMEM actual sticker big  10-8-20 resized.jpg

delalio

HMEM Supporter
Reaction score
I'm still debating where to put mine! I don't want to waste one by putting it in the wrong place! They're too valuable...

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
I know I've mailed out many of these stickers and no one is showing them off. Come on now. Show me the stickers and what they are on! A worktable? A tool box? Let me see and show them off!

And if you don't have a couple, all you need to do is become an HMEM Supporting Member (annual or lifetime) and I'll get your mailing address and send you a couple.

stanstocker

HMEM Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings,

I never got an email or stickers either. There's some open space on a couple of top boxes just calling out your name!

Stan

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
If you are a Lifetime or Annual supporter, I have been sending out emails for those addresses I do not have. But that email may have found it's way to a junk email or such. If you will Private Message/conversation me here with a mailing address, I will get you a couple mailed out.

And sorry that you were missed earlier.

propclock

HMEM Supporter
Reaction score
I still go to shows (rarely. covid) and would display a sticker if offered. I am a supporter
but received no email for one? Your web site comes up in conversation in just about every one of our BAEM meetings.
Thanks for a fabulous site and support of the engine building community.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
I still go to shows (rarely. covid) and would display a sticker if offered. I am a supporter
but received no email for one? Your web site comes up in conversation in just about every one of our BAEM meetings.
Thanks for a fabulous site and support of the engine building community.
Please send me your mailing address by Private Message/Conversation so I can make sure to get yours out to you asap.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
@Sprocket It sure looks good there. Thanks for being a Supporting Member and showing off the sticker.

johnmcc69

Reaction score
The stickers are a great idea.
I understand(?) why you are giving them to paying members, but what about all the folks who contributed to this sight through plans posted, long standing members...

"If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.
You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate."

A lot of "Members" have "Gained" information from this site, maybe THEY deserve a "Donation". .."Give BACK"
It didn't used to be this way.

It's the members who keep this going. Ask for memberships, & you'll scare 'em all away.

John

Last edited:

Courierdog

HMEM Supporter
Reaction score
It is not hard to become a supporting member, and this site daily updates the members of what is happening on various parts of the fourum

Latest posts