September Project of the Month

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brian congratulation and well deserved. Your attention to details and superb craftsmanship is un surpassed. Beautiful engine.

Don

rhitee93, you have captured the elegance of steam engines that they were so noted for. Great job and congratulations. It is a model well worth being called Model of the Month.
Larry aka steamin

Hang on in there Brian - I'm sure Austin will fix it for you as soon as he can Thm:

Regards - (somewhat embarrassedly) Ramon

Brian

I'm a little late to jump in but just wanted to say congratulation on a well deserved POM!

Thanks for including us in the build of this wonderful model.

Dave

Thanks Dave, I appreciate the kind words. You too Don and Larry. Your comments along the way kept me going. especially Don, I think you were always there with a comment along the way.

Ramon, No worries. The pic is up. There is something funny that happens with a cache or something. I saw it was up one day, but then when I logged on with a computer that I use to get on here all the time, your twins were back up. That is when I realized my computer wasn't loading the entire page. I don't remember what I did, but something caused it to refresh.

Congratulations Brian
Well deserved POM :)
Pete

Congratulations super little engine and lovely workmanship it's a lovely quiet runner.

I too suffer from the "I want to see it go" syndrome like many of us, this will encourage me to slow down a bit.

I love the tiled floor, very real looking, shows the engine off well.

Regards Mark

Brian, I apologize for being a little late checking in here. Congratulations on well deserved recognition for you engine. It's a beauty!

Chuck

Thanks Pete and Mark. No worries Chuck :) Although I hope to someday have your level of knowledge and skill...

Congratulations Brian, with nothing to show yet, I'm in awe. My target is to, at least publish something, let alone winning the project of the month!
You're a real inspiration.

Great engine Brian. I'm new to the forum (and model engineering) but that doesn't stop me enjoying your project and appreciating some of the effort you must have put in to achieve it. People find inspiration from seeing things finished (I'm sure I'm not alone in saying this) and the video clip is great too - just missing the smell of steam oil & coal dust.......

Thanks for the Sunday morning boost!

Nick Thm:

Brian,
A bit late, Congrats, really nice and a lot af attention to detail.

Well Done!

GUS

Hi Brian

This is the kind of work that inspires people like me to do our best Well done to you

All the best
Xavier

traindriver, Raytonian bobden72, NickP, PropForward, AussieJimG, generatorgus, and Xavier,

Thanks! It is especially nice of some of the newer guys to spend their early posts commenting on my work! Those of you who are "Aspiring" to be like me - Don't! :) You can do much much better! Just take one step at a time.

Those of you who are "Aspiring" to be like me - Don't! :) You can do much much better! Just take one step at a time.

You're under estimating your self mate
thumbup.gif

Xavier

Latest posts

Back