• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Selling my CNC milling Machine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joerom

HMEM Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have changed the way I am selling this now. .I have decided to sell my CNC Mill. It is actually a 5 axis mill and is wired as such. The plugs for the 4th and 5th axis are alread installed and all you would need to do is ad your choice of what you would want for the axis by plugging it in. I have never really used it and at this point I never will . I have done a few conversions in my time and this one was done how I thought a machine should be done. It uses things such as the Vital Industries Hicon 6 Axis Ethernet board which alone is $600.00. It uses ballscrews and has Nema 34 on the Z. The cabinet was designed to be able to use flood coolant. It also has the belt drive conversion to get rid of the plastic gears. It has a "Alienware i7" laptop on Windows 7 which works well . I also have the original parts I took off to make the conversion. It is on wheels so it is easy to move. It is about 60" long and 29" deep.It also comes with a set of R8 collets. I have a 4th and 5th axis trunnion available for extra cost. If you need more pics or more info PM me. The price for what is basically a brand new machine is $3500.00

Attachments

• 001 (3).JPG
    001 (3).JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 7
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 4
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 2
  • 004 (2).JPG
    004 (2).JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
This mill has the belt drive conversion that eliminates the plastic gears and increases speed to 4000rpm. It also is running Mach 4. A complete switch harness for limit switches is included but not installed should you choose to install them. A 1/8 to 3/4 R8 collet set is included. Hicon manual is included. Table travel is 18 7/8 xX 6 7/8 and spindle to table is 13.................

This mill has the belt drive conversion that eliminates the plastic gears and increases speed to 4000rpm. It also is running Mach 4. A complete switch harness for limit switches is included but not installed should you choose to install them. A 1/8 to 3/4 R8 collet set is included. Hicon manual is included. Table travel is 18 7/8 xX 6 7/8 and spindle to table is 13.................
Joe - Please PM me gtaylor-at-mdi.net
George Taylor

Back