• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Selling my all machine tools and accessories and castings

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joerom

HMEM Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have tried again to get back into machining since I had my medical problems and it just did not work out for me so I am cleaning out my shop. I am selling all my equipment and some castings and such and that will follow this posting. I will start out with my Jet 1236 lathe which is fully equipped to get you into machining. I will put a few basic pics here and if you are really interested PM me with email and it will take a few emails because I have a lot of pics of closeups and I will get you more pics and what info you may want. I don't want to fill up the pages with too many pieces. A lot of what you see in accessories have never been used. There are 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2 indexable carbide turning sets as well as boring, threading, knurling, cutoff, center sets and pieces. A quick change toolholder with many holders and also a never used older style toolpost set. There is a taper attachment and collet attachment that look never to have been used or mounted. A 4 jaw chuck and faceplate. There is also things not mentioned. There really is a lot of stuff here and I am asking $3000.00 for everything and if you start buying tooling you will know how quickly that adds up. Here is everything you need.
002 (3).JPG

Here is the mill I will be selling, it is a Grizzly G0463 and it is a very capable mill. It has a Shars precision vise on it. It comes with a boring head , a dividing head with tailstock, clamping set, a brand new large endmill set, various endmills, collet set, spacer set, drill chuck and everything is R8. Everything you need to get going.I am asking $1500.00 for all.
015 (2).JPG

019 (2).JPG

Here is the metal cutting bandsaw I am selling and is not very old or used much. It has some new extra blades also. I am selling it at less than half price for $850.00.I am in Berrysburg,PA 17005
010 (2).JPG

Sorry to hear about your health ills.
I know my days are numbered too in this hobby.
How numbered sort of depends on what happens with my wife's health.

Where are you located?

I had these listed elsewhere and they sold.....................I still have materials such as brass, aluminum, steel too much to ship and also model bolts and a mig welder and sandblast cabinet......

It's sad to see someone sell their shop, but it's good you are able to move your equipment.

I'm not really looking for anything right now, but I'm somewhat local to you at Carlisle if you are looking to sell some raw materials. If you wish you can send me a list of your stock at some point.

I don't have a list and not going to have one . I just want someone to make an offer on what is here and take it away..
Hi, Joe; I assume that you would be OK to a visit so I (& others) could see what you have. However, are you looking for one buyer to take all of you materials/castings, or can buyers ick & choose?

Charlie

Charlie,
I would like to sell the metal stock as one, it is not a huge pile but is too much to list, but the castings ,books ,magazines, mig welder,sandblaster model bolts, ETC. can be picked as you like..Offers always work better with cash in hand..I am willing to talk but I am not giving it away..That should give you an idea of what is what.....And yes you can come.....

Charlie,
I would like to sell the metal stock as one, it is not a huge pile but is too much to list, but the castings ,books ,magazines, mig welder,sandblaster model bolts, ETC. can be picked as you like..Offers always work better with cash in hand..I am willing to talk but I am not giving it away..That should give you an idea of what is what.....And yes you can come.....
Thanks, Joe; I'll PM so we can work out the details.

Joe, I am sorry that your health is not allowing you to continue in the hobby. It looks like you've had a nice set of tools! I wish I were closer to you, so that I could come and make an offer on all of your stock. Since I can't, hopefully some of the others here will be able to do so. Wishing you the best!

Latest posts

Back