• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Screwcutting chart

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spider Brandt

Reaction score
Gday , I have a Oscar Ehrilch lathe and I'm looking for a Brass plaque with the screwcutting gears ( feeds and speeds ) it goes on the front of the left leg , I'm in Qld Australia , any help would be appreciated thank you , Spider

Gday , I have a Oscar Ehrilch lathe and I'm looking for a Brass plaque with the screwcutting gears ( feeds and speeds ) it goes on the front of the left leg , I'm in Qld Australia , any help would be appreciated thank you , Spider
I found this on Lathes UK site, there's quite a lot of information on Ehrlich lathes i don't know if it's the same as yours
edward tart

Attachments

• ehrlich.jpg
    ehrlich.jpg
    433.6 KB · Views: 2
You find other brands with the same lead screw and manual change gears . Quick change is harder as needs to match your lathe.
A good photo you your own by screen printing and copper plating.

Dave

Latest posts

Back