Save web page as PDF on iPad

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omnimill

Reaction score
I often save web pages on my Mac by going, file, print, save as PDF. There are several paid Apps that enable you to do this on an iPad but which ones best? I tried a free one but the images were'nt saved :-\

I use goodreader.

Excellent for what I want it for!
Transfer files from computer to iPad over wifi.
Ability to highlight text
Has a web based search to download

Many features I have not yet found!

Andrew

You can save any file to PDF on the IPAD as lone as you have AirPrint. If you have a windows pc get fingerprint it is $10 and you can print to any printer including PDF converters which you select as the printer. With fingerprint you will see every application that prints show up on the IPAD.

Regards Don

I have only tried to save PDFs on the PC with the help of some PDF managers, but never tried to save web pages to PDF on ipad. I don't think there are free tools can help with it. ButIhope you success. Good luck.

Best regards,
Arron

You can always save the individual pages by clicking the home and power buttons at the same time. This takes a screen shot and saves them to the photo library.

OK, I got it. Thanks for sharing the methods to save PDF files. I will check it and select a convenient one to help me.

Best regards,
Arron

Latest posts

Back