Saturated Steam Tangye #1 Castings and Drawings

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have at least one set of castings for the Saturated Steam Tangye #1 engine. But more importantly I have a set of drawings. If anyone purchased castings off of eBay without the drawings I am willing to help you out.

Sincerely

Tim Meyer

I have at least one set of castings for the Saturated Steam Tangye #1 engine. But more importantly I have a set of drawings. If anyone purchased castings off of eBay without the drawings I am willing to help you out.

Sincerely

Tim Meyer
Hi Tim,

I obtained a set of the Tangye #1 engine castings a few years ago but lack the drawings. I spent quite a bit of time "reverse engineering" in order to produce a set of component machining drawings but I'm not completely sure that these are accurate. As yet I have not started machining the parts so I would be very interested in a set of original drawings. How should we proceed to make arrangements?

Thanks in advance

Julian Hanks

Hi Tim,

I obtained a set of the Tangye #1 engine castings a few years ago but lack the drawings. I spent quite a bit of time "reverse engineering" in order to produce a set of component machining drawings but I'm not completely sure that these are accurate. As yet I have not started machining the parts so I would be very interested in a set of original drawings. How should we proceed to make arrangements?

Thanks in advance

Julian Hanks
Hi Julian

I will dig them out and have them scanned.

Tim

Hi Tim,

Thanks in advance

Julian Hanks
Hi Julian

Please send me your email address. I will send them to you.

Tim

Latest posts

Back