Samsung S2 Question

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surfside

Reaction score
Anyone tried using samsung s2 to post pictures here? And does the original samsung s2 has antenna or its another china crap?

Umm, not totally sure what you're asking but yes, I have posted pictures on here using a samsung galaxy S2 and I find it capable for what I need. They are not poster quality but they can focus well enough to show all the scratches you try and hide.

Chinese crap? - thats quite a generalisation
Antenna? - no idea. Haven't seen an antenna on a phone since early 2000 if thats what you mean.

What I mean that if there an antenna on the top side of the phone where the antenna can get tv signals? Chinese people are good on that. I don't know a lot a about phones, I just saw a phone on internet samsung galaxy s2 with the antenna , looks like a fake to me. yea i agree with you , never seen phone with antenna since 2000 .

How to upload photos from mobile devices

1.Go to the thread you want to post a pic to.
2. Click your menu button, then click reply.
3. Type your response then click on "Attachments".
4. That will bring you to a screen where you will have to click "Add Attachment".
5. Pick from Camera, or from Gallery.
6. Pick the picture you wish to upload.
7. Then either add more photos, or click the send button.

If you have any other questions please let me know.

Thanks!

What I mean that if there an antenna on the top side of the phone where the antenna can get tv signals? Chinese people are good on that. I don't know a lot a about phones, I just saw a phone on internet samsung galaxy s2 with the antenna , looks like a fake to me. yea i agree with you , never seen phone with antenna since 2000 .

the galaxy s2 was the best phone on the market last year and still great but the screen resolution is a pretty low compared to what is out this year.

the TV capabilities may be offered in some markets but I never saw it on an s2. the galaxy s i9000b from Brazil did have an over the air digital TV antenna so no need for an internet service. I haven't seen it on the s2 but there were numerous version of the s2. if it were me I'd just buy a euro model i9100 with the NFC chip. the i777 on at&t and it's equivalent on strait talk and other non contract services has no NFC and are way behind on android updates. I wouldn't buy a China model or an american carrier model unless you have access to lte on att or sprint. then I would see a need for an epic 4g touch or skyrocket.

Latest posts

Back