Roy SHOLL CDI

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you building a Snow? I finished one last year with Roys CDI. Works great . Get the seals from him too if you can Colin

Just bought a system from him. Wasn't a snow, but as I understand, what's on the website is still available. Anything not there anymore will no longer be available. Email will get all your questions answered and it's the only way to get an order placed anyway.

Greg

Thanks to everyone for your support and very fine comments. I am working on a transition for the CDI's but that won't happen until all the paper work is done to close down the S/S Machine & Engineering LLC. In the mean time, I will continue building my CDI systems. I just finished running Satra parts so all of the small base parts are back in stock, including the Snow Tandem ignition. If whoever takes over the CDI build does not want to deal with the Satra parts, I will continue molding those parts as long as I'm able which will include the medium and small spark plug clips. The large clip is no longer available. As my inventory runs out, I will only purchase those items necessary to support the CDI. Email is best but phone calls work but Jeanie will not have technical info so if you know what you need she can take an order, other wise email me. I have 20 plus casting kits to get built and next month I turn 76 so the clock is ticking. I DO NOT plan on going away so you won't get rid of me that easy and once the business gets closed down I hope to be more involved on the forums. Lots to do an too little time to do it all. I am out of stock on VR2L spark plugs and have fair stock on most others.

Thanks to everyone,
Roy

Latest posts

Back