Rough and Tumble, Kinzer, PA ?

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Generatorgus

Reaction score
Does anyone know yet if the winter get-together sceduled for tomorrow 2/9 is cancelled because of the weather.
2 1/2 hrs drive to see a closed sign, not desireable.
GUS
progress.gif

The whistle (R&T newsletter) says the the snow date is "only in case of serious snow" National weather service is predicting less than an inch of snow for Gap PA. Not serious!! So logic dictates the show will go on. I will probably be going NWS is predicting 1-4 here in Southern NJ. The salt trucks have been on standby all day mostly hiding under overpasses to keep the salt dry. I think most folks within reasonable driving distance of R & T should not be getting much snow.
Tin

I'm just south of Allentown and we've only gotten a dusting of snow.

I'll post in the morning but I'm pretty sure it'll still be on.

Jeff
I'll be working on the 485 hp Cooper engine tomorrow at R&T

Looks like the winter storm warning lifted here latest precip prediction less than one inch so unless the rods are Icy will likey head up. Planning on bringing a pot of stew for the blacksmiths pot luck.Home made of course.
Tin

I'm about 15 miles south of Allentown and we got around 2" of snow. It's windy and 23* right now. ( 6:30 am )

No snow here stew is on .
Current weather in gap 23 and blustery high of 31 today.
Tin

Thanks guys, it's history now, I had a good time. The roads up my way were fairly bad, but things got better the farther south I got.

I had the pleasure of meeting Philjoe and Tin Falcon.

GUS

Back