Rapid City Show

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hal

Reaction score
Is anyone plan on attending the Rapid City show this weekend ??

Hal

Hal said:
Is anyone plan on attending the Rapid City show this weekend ??

Hal

Hal

I imagine that Rapid City is probably close to where you Live, but I have no clue as to where you live and your profile doesn't either. I imagine that some others may also wonder where it is. Just for the record, I do know where there is 1 Rapid City but there may be others. I would appreciate if you would read this post
http://www.homemodelenginemachinist.com/index.php?topic=10130.0
and then we will maybe have a better idea where Rapid City is. :)

Cheers :)

Don

Tim

My apologies. I admit that when I looked in his profile for a location i didn't see "M.C. MT." as I was looking for a town, state or country, not a cryptic message.

Don

I'm sorry about that I should have been more clear.

The show is in Rapid City, South Dakota.
Black Hills Model Engineering Show.
Sept 18-19
www.blackhillmodelengineeringshow.net

I forget members live world wide. :)
The Internet make talking to everyone so easy.
I aslo added to my location, made it less cryptic. I must have been a late night when I filled out my profile. :)
Hal

Hal

Thanks very much Hal. It really is appreciated and in some cases such as this it makes it easier for everyone to know what is happening and where. I will not be at the show as it is a bit much of a drive from here. I hope that someone that does attend will have a camera with them and take a few pictures that they can post up here to share with the members. :bow: :bow:

Don

Back