Race engines

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a hobby board dedicated to those who build model engines for fun.
so if you are interested in the hobby of model engine building please post an introduction. tell us a bit about your self your shop and your interests in model engines. And what part of the world you are from.
All are welcome here who are willing to show respect follow the rules of the board and want to learn about model engine building.
what type of dirt racing are you talking about motorcycles? cars? Radio control cars?

We are not business consultants and not a free R &D service, or a free advertising service. .

So advance and be recognized citizen and introduce yourself in the welcome sub fora.
Tin Falcon
Adminisrator

Dirt motors ?
Do you use glue or just water to hold the dirt together ?
Is there like a clay engine block, maybe wooden conrods and .............:wall:
Sorry I must go take another pill..............Rof}Rof}Rof}Rof}Rof}

so if you are interested in the hobby of model engine building please post an introduction. tell us a bit about your self your shop and your interests in model engines. And what part of the world you are from.
All are welcome here who are willing to show respect follow the rules of the board and want to learn about model engine building.
what type of dirt racing are you talking about motorcycles? cars? Radio control cars?

We are not business consultants and not a free R &D service, or a free advertising service. .

So advance and be recognized citizen and introduce yourself in the welcome sub fora.
Tin Falcon
Adminisrator

My name is Jason Langford I'm from Corpus Christi, Tx been involved with racing for many yrs and I'm gonna start build performance racing engines for dirt cars modifieds, stockers, and late models.

The dirtbike guy was here for two days never to be seen again by his choice.

as for guns hobby gun smithing is a part of home shop machining as much as the guy wanting to build a water fountain for his cat.
Tin

as for guns hobby gun smithing is a part of home shop machining as much as the guy wanting to build a water fountain for his cat.
Tin

Plus those posts were in the break room... the proper place for off topic discussions.

IMHO "G"

My name is Jason Langford I'm from Corpus Christi, Tx been involved with racing for many yrs and I'm gonna start build performance racing engines for dirt cars modifieds, stockers, and late models.

Howdy, Jason.
Know who you are, seen ya in action :)

Am I the only one besides Tin noticing that this original thread is over 6 months old with no further posts by jelracingmotorsports? It appears to be another advertisement such as the recent CNC machine we all knocked.

Just saying.

By the way, much respect Tin. I've seen you exercise patience and restraint on several occasions.

lol. ya can never tell about these things.
BTW, the op is an ex-pro motocrosser.

I have a hobby that helps me enjoy my retirement in peace and harms no one After being a member since 2008 I feelI no longer feel I want to continue as a member to a forum that welcomes info. on how to make guns and seems to be controlled by in some cases rude administration.from a PREVIOUS owner.

Ian.

Ian, i'm very sorry you feel that way.

i didn't want to come in but i see this turning into a gun debate. i'm new in this forum but i'm not new to fora. i've been on them for years. at least since 2004.

my point is, i don't see anything other than a regular admin answer to the OP, they will do that anywhere when content is posted in the wrong place and poorly phrased.

i don't mean to offend but it took me a while to read and understand what the OP was trying to say, and when i did, i see it is not in the right place.

why can't we discuss guns? a lot of guys like them, that doesn't mean we're violent or trying to promote gun ownership. also, our discussion was carried out in the appropriate sub-forum.

i don't think the OP was unwelcome at any time. i've had my share of brushes with moderation and that's part of it.

No offence,but please read the name of this forum.Also I don't object to new members being pointed in the correct direction but it can be done in a more pleasant and welcoming way.
Ian.

so if you are interested in the hobby of model engine building please post an introduction. tell us a bit about your self your shop and your interests in model engines.

Tin

enfieldbullet
didn't want to come in but i see this turning into a gun debate. i'm new in this forum but i'm not new to fora. i've been on them for years. at least since 2004

If the first quote would match the second one there woudn't be any problem.
I don't think is't a gun issue eather but kind of agree with Ian

Ian why are you complaining about a year old thread and turning it into a debate about something that has noting to do with this thread.
the only reason this thread popped to the top is because a spammer bumped it. An in case you need to be reminded starting debates on heated topics is prohibited.
Tin

Tin it is your attitude that is offensive,as you have just displayed again.Surlry amen of your age and position would have learned that you catch more ttys with honey than vinegar.

Ian

I dont need this agro.in my life and hobby so you won't hear from me again.Tin,you have lost another member.

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back