Project of the Month of September 2017

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelton

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
HMEM Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congratulations mayhugh1

you have built the

Terry Mayhugh's V-12 Merlin

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tOUQt5fem0[/ame]

Screen Shot.png

Work in progress thread for this Merlin

Finished V-12 Merlin thread

HMEM Facebook page

Congratulations on a magnificent engine. A true work of art.

Unquestionably deserved win. All the superlatives have been used already - just fantastic!!! Congratulations.

Yes, this is a noteworthy candidate for POM. The build log is as noteworthy as the engine itself.

Congratulations on a project that will be well remembered and congratulations again for the well-deserved POM spot.

--ShopShoe

Congratulations. A great work of art and a wonderful thread to follow. Thank you for sharing this. Cheers, Peter

Never a more deserving winner - I ran out of superlatives for this project - the scope, workmanship, the build log, detail, methodologies etc. etc.

The finished project is nothing short of magnificent - I'm so envious.

Personally I got a lot out of this - what a journey.

Congratulations Terry.

Regards,
Ken

Angie,
Thank you for selecting my build for the forum's Project of the Month. Also thanks to everyone for their kind comments before and after the finished project. I've been out of town for more than a week, and while I was at it, took vacation from the internet. So, it was a pleasant surprise when I returned to my (retirement) grind. - Terry

Gotta say, this fantastic piece of machinery is worthy of any/all awards that can be given......only wish my Tool and Die-Maker Dad was around to see and appreciate it

Thanks for the journey and for sharing it

Bill

Project of the Month seems too small.

Project of the year..?

Thank you for the build thread, and as for the engine a work of art no less!

Congratulations a very deserving and fitting win.

Cheers,
.adrian

HOLY CRAPPOLA that thing's amazing! Congrats on the win, truly stunning piece of craftsmanship. And yes definitely a work of art.

Latest posts

Back