Project of the Month - November 2015

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Congratulations toolznthings
for your build of the

Fancy Vertical Engine 3X size

HMEM Nov 2015 POM.jpg

Here is the thread showing the build of this fine project.

http://www.homemodelenginemachinist.com/showthread.php?t=24875

This is also our featured cover for the HMEM Page on Facebook.

All I can say is, Thanks !! I appreciate being part of this forum with all the talented members and I really enjoy sharing the interest in working in the shop
and sharing ideas. Satisfies the need to stay busy and working with your hands and brain keeps you young. :)

Brian

Well done Brian. A great little runner

Great engine Brian. Very well executed.
Gail in NM

hola que buen trabajo....se ve la ingenieria aplicada......un favor me podras pasar los planos del mecanismo...te lo agradeceria mucho.....!

Hi Brian,
It's good to see you back with another great looking engine. Your engines all have a special character about them with little touches like the engraving on the side.
gbritnell

Hi Brian
Not sure how I missed this ??
Congrats !!! nicely done.
And as always your fits and finishes are outstanding. They make the difference between a good job and an outstanding job.
( I hope you didn't get your machines too dirty :) )

Scott

Hi Scott,

( I hope you didn't get your machines too dirty :) )Rof}

Good to hear from you ! All is "spick and span " ! Thanks for the compliments.:)

Brian

Thanks George !

Sent you email a couple of days ago. Did you get it ?

Brian

Hi Brian,
No it never showed up.
George

Hi Brian,
You have made a very simple engine look superior in all aspects. You beat us hands down. Its true the 60/70/80/90 plus must keep hands and minds busy to stay young.

Thanks so much, Gus. I appreciate all the interest and hope everyone enjoys all the builds on the forum from all the other builders, too.

Brian

Latest posts

Back