Project of the Month - December 2018

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelton

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
HMEM Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congratulations e.picler

You have built the​

Tiny Inline 4

img_20180729_215803578-jpg.103155

The build thread. Here
The finished thread: Here

Visit the HMEM Facebook page and congratulate him there, too.

Last edited:
It looks great, I can see lots of hard work and time to make a piece of art like this in few years I myself want to start making some projects and posting them heready for all to see and follow but I am shortcomings funds machines and materials with space. But you'll be seeing post.

Congratulations Edi.
A beautiful engine and sounds sweet. A much deserved POM

Congratulations, followed your build and it motivated me to start improving my skills to build a Tiny 4 eventually. Thank you!

Hello to all!

Thank very much for the compliments Chiptosser, Bquiggle, Bmac2 and Fitzroy.
clip_image001.png
clip_image001.png

With patience and perseverance, you get there. Sometimes you get stucked with some difficulty however, the people here are always helping and you get on the track again.
During the building I just thought "will it run?" and when you hear the first run/sound, it is a explosion of pleasure and satisfaction.
It was my first engine ever.

Chiptosser, yes, for sure, in fact I'm already making chips again, I'm building the PeeWee V4 project from Bob Shores.

That is the thread here for the PeeWee - https://www.homemodelenginemachinist.com/threads/another-peewee.30419/

Thank you!!!

Edi

Latest posts

Back