Potty Mill Engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Picko

Reaction score
I have have just completed my first build and it runs. I'm very new to working with metal and at times thought I had bitten off more than I could chew but got there in the end. I made a few changes along the way mainly to utilise material that I had on hand. I'll try to load a movie also.

P1010207.jpg

P1010210.jpg

OK so I can't upload a movie that I took with my ipad so I'll have to try the one I did with my camera. It's fairly crappy and has no sound unfortunately - and the sound is the best part. And again I get "Invalid File" - sorry, you will just have to take my word that it runs. If you saw the smile on my face you would know it does.

And again I get "Invalid File" - sorry, you will just have to take my word that it runs.

Rather than trying to upload a video direct to the site, upload it to YouTube then post the link in your thread and the video will show up.

Engine looks great btw :thumbup:.

Pick,

That's a very nice build. Nice, clean lines and contrasts between the different metals and the wooden base.

I hope to see a video.

Do you have another project in the works?

--ShopShoe

Thanks SS. No, I haven't decided what's next, other than finish the disc sander that I started last year.
doh.gif

Very nice engine. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Herbie. Your avatar looks very much like a Potty too - is it?
Cheers John

Hi Picko. I too noticed the similarity in our engines. I built mine from a site called " steam engines.org". The plans did not have a name and the site disappeared many years ago.

Back