Posting Photos difficulty

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobs7-62steamair

Reaction score
Having a great deal of difficulty posting photos on the web site. Taking photos with my cell phone and sending them to my email for downloading into a computer file. Problem seems to be my windows 10 system which only saves the cell phone photo as an EMT type file. This format is not listed on the posting page under manage attachments and for whatever reason won't load any of my saved photos. Not sure if this is due to web server restrictions or windows 10 function, thank you Mr Gates for this issue of not allowing the renaming of any EMT file like the multitudes listed under the manage attachments. My cell phone takes photos with a jpg format but when sent to my email on computer saves as EMT file only. Any ideas how to solve this problem would be appreciated as I have lots of photos I would like to share.
Thanks.
Bob

Hmmm, an interesting problem. If the phone is sending them as jpegs then I've never had an issue (even with Windows 10) saving the attachment out of an email as a jpeg. If this is not an option for you, I would suggest connecting the phone directly to the computer with it's usb cord and downloading them directly. That should import them as the type they are stored in on the phone.

Latest posts

Back