Pop ups on cell screen.

Help Support HMEM:

Iampappabear

Reaction score
I am getting pop ups on my cell phone, when I visit these forum pages. These pop up stay in one location regardless of how much I scroll up and down. Is this now the norm for this forum or do I have an issue with my phone?

Thanks.

Colin

stevehuckss396

Model Engineer
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Not normal. I do not get them. Check to be sure you are signed in. If so then maybe it's because I am a supporting member. Maybe someone can suggest a setting that may need to be turned off.

Shelton

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
I am getting pop ups on my cell phone, when I visit these forum pages. These pop up stay in one location regardless of how much I scroll up and down. Is this now the norm for this forum or do I have an issue with my phone?

Thanks.

Colin
Colin, I have gone into your member screen and disabled the ads for you. This will make the ads go away as long as you are logged into the forum. When logged out, you will see the ads.

dsage

Reaction score
I have a similar issue. I am logged in.
Not sure if they are ads but they are full pages asking me to log in. They completely replace the HMEM page and URL I'm looking at as if I went to a new website. The only way out is to close the page and there is no HMEM page behind it either. Has only happened a couple of time so far. I thought I had mistakenly clicked on one of the rolling ads on the right site or something. But today I was just sitting there reading when the page flipped to the other site. Sorry I didn't take note of where I was teleported to. I was too concerned with how I was hijacked and how to return. Next time I'll take down the URL.

dsage

Reaction score
I WAS logged in at the time. I checked at the top and my name was there. In fact I never log out. Maybe that's the issue?? i.e you can show logged in but you aren't??
I see I have no ads on the right side now. (and still showing logged in). Although I still have a blank right 1/3 of the screen. It's all good.
Thanks

Shelton

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
I'm thinking there may have been some software glitch along the way. When I checked, your account did not have the disable ads checked. Maybe it popped off at some time in the recent past.

Latest posts