Pond at cabin fever

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob shutt

Reaction score
Anyone in the forum at our associated with the pond at cabin fever last year. I am planning on bringing four boats this year. want to know about table space.

Just super jazzed to be going!

I will also be bringing a couple boats. I talked to Gary a while ago and he is thinking about returning the pond to the front hall where it was the first couple years. The dirt pile guys are bringing a bunch of new guys this year and they need more room.

I am really ready for this- I love shows and and have not been to one now for a couple years.

I will also be bringing a couple boats. I talked to Gary a while ago and he is thinking about returning the pond to the front hall where it was the first couple years. The dirt pile guys are bringing a bunch of new guys this year and they need more room.

I am really ready for this- I love shows and and have not been to one now for a couple years.
Yes! We are working out the details again but the Pond will likely move to the Front Hall (#5!) this year and we plan to have ample table space around for everyone's boats! If anyone has any specific questions, please never hesitate to email us or call. Thanks!

Jared

Cabin fever is a great place for model builders of all types to meet and see what others have been doing as well as vendors and auctions. Check out their web site and some fantastic videos on YouTube.
I will be bringing either my tug boat for the pond or my 1/14 scale truck, not sure which just yet.
Len

Looking forward to cabin Fever 2023! I will have a few steam boats at the pond as well as a few steam Locos to run on the small scale track.

Scott B

Well, I wuz hit on Red, 12/14/22.
Thank God no broken bones, internal bleeding and still alive...........
Going fer concussion evaluation Tuesday.
Still mighty sore.
She was a beaut, We rode her to Alaska, only has 33K on her.
Look closely at Left carb, hit so hard it knocked off the float bowl, they cut off my gas soaked bibs......lucky, no sparkieo_O
Still gonna try and make it, I need to ambulate:oops:

Attachments

• Redwasgeorgeous.JPG
    Redwasgeorgeous.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 2
  • red1.JPG
    red1.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 3
  • red3.JPG
    red3.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
Back