Please Vote! March 2009 Project of the Month

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Time to vote again!

• modelbuff's 1/8 Scale Holt 75 Tractor

• firebird's Small Boiler

• Mike N's 1/6 Scale John Deere Baler

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rake60

Reaction score
Another group of totally deserving nominations.
We need to pick one.
Please vote!

modelbuff's 1/8 Scale Holt 75 Tractor

firebird's Small Boiler

Mike N's 1/6 Scale John Deere Baler

Poll will close at 5:00PM EDT Monday March 9th

i like them all. I'm so jealous i cant make something as nice as those.
oh i need more days off. i voted wish i could have voted for all three

Same 'ere Sid - all deserve a win, but.....

Where did Nick get 1/16th scale straw from? ;D

As ever all deserving contenders.

I'll vote in one, randomly chosen because there should be a different category for each. One could be engine of the 1º week, 2º and so on. Not fair to any of the 3 in "competition". :'(

I think its a very very strong competition this month and all three are brilliant projects. I have cast my vote and good luck to all contestants. MM

Not to take anything away from the other models, but I'm for Firebirds Boiler, since I think it should have won last month.

Vote Cast

I vote for the small boiler based on the quality of the work and the excellent documentation of that project. :bow:
I agree that they are all excellent tho' and I really love the tractor. ;D

Wayne

I'm always torn between the spectacular models and the simpler builds that you've seen built up along the way. Although you know the really nice ones probably had the same trials and tribulations along the way, I usually opt for the one I get the most out of. ;)

I voted for firebird's boiler cause it's been loooonng overdue for the monthly honor ! Excellent documentation and great results.

I vote for honoring modelbuff's tractor for April !!

Mike

I voted for firebirds boiler. Having seen it up-close and personal I can assure you all that his photos don't do it justice. It looks better than the pics.

Julian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back