Please Vote for the October Project of the Month

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This month wil be?

• Engine Maker's Farm Boy Engine

• firebird's Small Steam Engine

• Orrin's Stuart Beam Engine

Results are only viewable after voting.

rake60

Reaction score
This months choices are:

Engine Maker's Farm boy Engine

firebird's Small Steam Engine

Orrin's Stuart Beam Engine

Congratulations to all of the nominees!

Poll will close at 5:00PM EDT Saturday October 10.

Rick

This was an extremely difficult choice. They are all so deserving.

Ron

yes, this time the choice was really difficult

3 great engines, their makers could be proud, all of them

I just can't choose this time. They are all so worthy. :bow:

Great engines. Difficult choice.
It doesn't necessarily make it easier...but it's worthwhile to review the threads.

zeeprogrammer said:
Great engines. Difficult choice.
It doesn't necessarily make it easier...but it's worthwhile to review the threads.

Too true. While voting is often difficult, it makes a good excuse to go back through the build threads!

It seems as though every month it gets harder to decide which entrant should be voted for. All 3 are very fine examples and are indeed winners. Congratulations to all 3 entrants, you each have an engine that you should be proud of. :bow: th_wav :bow:

Cheers :)

Don

Agreed lads, 3 very good builds and very hard to choose between ................ congratulations to everyone, your all winners 8)

CC

All 3 are VERY DESERVING !!

I give a bit of an edge to Firebird's steam engine because of the wonderful play-by-play pictures and commentary he's given, especially on the boiler part !!

Mike

Congrat's, Firebird. I also gave you a bit of an edge because I figured all the pictures and build detail was worth some kudo's.

All 3 projects were very worthy.

Chuck

A very hard decision, after two cups of coffee, one glass of coke and reviewing all three, the dart lands on firebird's Small Steam Engine
Regards,
Gerald.

Latest posts

Back