Please Vote for the May Project of the Month

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This will be a tough call.....

• 90LX_Notch's 1/2 Scale "Tiny"

• dave e's "Mill Engine"

• RobWilson's "Fancy"

Results are only viewable after voting.

rake60

Reaction score
I am a HUGE Elmer Verburg fan myself!
This month's nominees have all built engines from the masters plans.

Now come the hard part.
Will it be;

90LX_Notch's 1/2 Scale "Tiny"

dave e's Mill Engine

Rob Wilson's "Fancy"

I'm quite sure Elmer would have been as impressed with the efforts
put forth here. Best of luck to all of you!

This poll will close at 5:00PM EDT on May 9th.

Rick

I am so stunned right now. Never in my wildest dreams. For me, it is a huge honor just to be nominated and receive some votes. I still can't process this! I don't know what to say. Thanks HMEM!

90LX_Notch said:
I am so stunned right now. Never in my wildest dreams. For me, it is a huge honor just to be nominated and receive some votes. I still can't process this! I don't know what to say. Thanks HMEM!

You deserve it. I am a huge fan of small air engines. I think you did a very nice job on it. I built an air engine that has a .061 bore and a .0625 stroke. I know how much thought it takes just to figure out how to make a simple part. When I saw they were looking for nominees, that was the first project that popped into my head.

Best of luck!

Hi all i did not expect this when i logged on this morning ,i never though i would be nominated as there are allot of great engines out there , many thanks
Rob

Ditto for what Notch and Rob said. What an honor. Thanks.

Dave

Another extremely difficult choice - seems to get 'arder all the time

I would like to thank all those who voted for my engine and especially Steve for nominating me. This has been such a great honor for me as a newbie to be recognised by the extremely talented people on this board. I still can't believe it. This site, and it's members, has truly changed my life and I say that with great sincerity. What a great bunch people and what a great hobby.

Thanks,

Bob

Back