Please vote for January's Project of the month

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who will it be?

• Manfred's Flame licker

• Zeeprogramer's Horizontal mill engine

• Kvom's Liney Halo

Results are only viewable after voting.
The closeness of it just goes to illustrate the difficulty in selecting one over another. A compliment to the nominees, I think.

That's an awesome project and my hats off to you.
That general design reminds me of the engine Case traction engines and portables had, especially the valve gear.
Great Job
Sftyvlv

Hello friends.

Congratulations to winer POM of January. About the only 108 votes, the explanation on my case is that I am lazy and I don't know how to vote. I have been loking for the site and I have not found how do it. Yes, I am a litle clumsy too. Please somebody could let me know how do it?

Thanks in advance

ToniTD1490

Toni, the voting is over for this month. It will start again in February, and usually runs for only three days.
When you check in on the forum, and go to Project Of The Month section during the first few days of the month, you sill see a subject that says Please Vote For.... Then you can vote.
There is one every month, so it's not that far away before you will get your chance!

Dean

I've only just seen this so didn't have chance to vote. On at least one other forum I frequent (Photography) every member is emailed a reminder to vote (for best picture of the month). If it's not too difficult to implement perhaps this is the way to get more people to vote? Only a thought!

Vic.

Latest posts

Back