Pictures in posts

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1Kenny

Reaction score
It seems we may have alot of pictures on the site with X. If you guys would be so kind, as you look at different posts, would you post here so we can figure out if its the whole site or just part of it. The links don't seem to be affected.

Thanks, Kenny

Problem found and is being worked on.

Hope no one goes into with draw till its fixed.

Kenny

Uh, man, I'm starting to get the shakes.... Please hurry!!! ;)

I apologize for the temporary loss of pictures in posts.
That was totally my fault!

Rick

Bad admin! Bad! No Mountain Dew for YOU!

;)

Thanks to Rick and Kenny, for getting it fixed up. The rest of us are helpless.
Your work is appreciated!

Dean

Thanks to Kevin for fixing my.........
error.....

Rick

Rick,
Just to be clear... It was not an error on your part. It was a bug in the patches.
How SMF let that one through is beyond me, but programmers do dumb things sometimes (I know only too well).

I thought I had better just point out that when I posted today In my vega thread there was one photo missing(red x) I went into modify and did the link again thinking it was wrong and it then worked. I have just looked at the thread again and there was a red x again.

Now. I just looked again to see if it was the same picture and lo and behold they are all there!

Does anyone know what goes on? Seems like if you do get a red x then it could be worth refreshing as it may work then.

Latest posts

Back