Photos

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmccrack

Reaction score
Can someone tell me why I an still not see most photos.

There are 2 usual reasons and 1 more that may help.
1: The user may have left the forum and taken there photos with them, or deleted their photo hosting account. So they're never going to be seen.
2: The Photobucket issue where Photobucket wants $400 per year from everyone who wants to post photos on sites like this. Again, never going to come back.

The last one is potentially your forum settings. If you go into your account (top right of every page) and click on the 'edit forum options' button, scroll down til you find the checkbox which says "show images" in the thread display options. Make sure that box is checked and you'll be able to see all the photos that are available. It won't help with the first 2 reasons though.

There is a Chrome extension that will allow you to see the images that usually show as the black box.

It's called Photobucket Image Fix.

There are similar add-ons for Firefox that fix the Photobucket rip-off too.

I guess what I am talking about. Is this if you see this is there any way to see the photo that is suppose to be there?

D5E629A2-61C1-4106-8E52-2FD9FC9B1C9A.jpg

What you are seeing is an image that Photobucket has blocked from being displayed in for;um posts. Solution depends on browser and operating system you are using. The photos still exist.

As mentioned above there are work a rounds for Chrome and Firefox browsers.

Tell us what operating system and browser you are using and we may be able to hellp
Gail in NM

Thank you. Right now I am trying to view on my iPad.

Hey all. Just got it fixed. I went to my iMac desktop. Downloaded the chrome browser and in stalled the photo bucket image fix and it works like a charm. Thanks to all for the help.. I am still trying to get it work on my iPad. Thanks again

Latest posts

Back