PhotoBucket Pictures

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfellows

Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
For what it's worth, I have subscribed to a paid account with PhotoBucket so pictures I've posted on all my previous build threads should now be visible. If anyone has problems seeing any of the pictures, please me know so I can take it up with PhotoBucket.

Thx...
Chuck

Hi Chuck
I am trying to follow your thread on the helical gear cutting lathe attachment tool but all photos seem to be blurred out with the photobucket watermark.
Any ideas as really interested to follow this tool through.
Cheers
John

Unfortunately, Chuck passed away earlier this year so these pictures will not be available. I know others successfully followed his method and produced helical gears so perhaps someone will post a similar tutorial in the future so Chuck's knowledge is not lost.

So sad, thank you for letting me know. I have found the build drawings and calcs info Chuck had posted, also he uploaded a couple of videos on YouTube showing the fixture in action. I think I have enough to have a fair crack at it, if I get stuck I am confident there will be some on here that a able to help.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back