photo bucket problem

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

max corrigan

Reaction score
hi i seem to be getting a problem with photo bucket when i click on image option out the four or so offered, it does,nt do that little glow like it used to do! which meant i could add it to my topic, i have just downlowded some pictures in "tools" and had to use the attachment option which to my mind seems a bit slower. am i doing something wrong?
Max....

Max, you've done nothing wrong don't worry :D

It's a PhotoBucket problem to do with a software clash with Java, but you probably don't want to know that :D ........ I believe they are working hard to correct the problem but in the meantime .......... in Photobucket just right click and select copy, then paste the link in your post as before ::) ........... hopefully it will be resolved before too long.

CC

Thanks CC i will try that next time i post pictures i have just updated java so maybe that has added to the problem
Thanks again Max................

Thank you Paula and CC i will just copy and paste i have got flash player 10 installed but when i remove it i cannot open half the other stuff i've downloaded i'm not all that good on computors as you may have noticed, if i was, i would get rid of adobe completely (i hate stuff that monopolises everything) and use one of the other PDF units
Regards Max...............

Latest posts

Back