• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parting tool holder

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paolo

Reaction score
I would like tu buy one of these tool older suitable for my Phase II Quick Change Tools Post...I have seen some on ebay...but the shipping costs were explosive :'(...Giving an example..the cost for the holder was 9,9 $..shipping costs..39$. Please does anyone have one to sold?
Paolo

Shipping to where?

On a couple of the motorcycle boards I was active on, I would buy things local and then ship to my friends in Australia. Ended up being cheaper. I am sure I could do something like that if you need help.

Eric

Inside the US, I'd hit the CDCO web site.. they had the various tool holders on sale a while back.

Right question Eric...! TY in advance for your proposal!!!:bow: Shipping from USA to Italy...(I'm Italian) I bought a lots of things in the USA but at right shipping price; recently the shipping prices are too exaggerate in my opinion.
Thanks to All for helping me!!
Paolo

Back