Over engineered electronic dividing head

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarinusK

Reaction score
Hi all,

Been quite for a while now, as my hobby has been set aside because of work. Finding a bit of time now and then to think about building something, and thought a dividing head would be a great project. As I was looking for ideas, I came across a thread here called "Arduino Rotary Table for dummies" and I realized that it would be a waste not to make it electronic.

So here is my design I made a couple of weeks ago, a few major parts are already made and the electronics all sorted.

Attachments

• Dividing head 1.jpg
    Dividing head 1.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 140
  • Dividing head 2.png
    Dividing head 2.png
    149.5 KB · Views: 141
  • Dividing head 11.jpg
    Dividing head 11.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 135
  • Dividing head 12.jpg
    Dividing head 12.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 147
Hi all,

Been quite for a while now, as my hobby has been set aside because of work. Finding a bit of time now and then to think about building something, and thought a dividing head would be a great project. As I was looking for ideas, I came across a thread here called "Arduino Rotary Table for dummies" and I realized that it would be a waste not to make it electronic.

So here is my design I made a couple of weeks ago, a few major parts are already made and the electronics all sorted.
A good BS-0 will do great job.
I have own mind since the 1980's.
Just think of how many TV's you purchase since 1980 and I sill same diving head..

Dave

Latest posts

Back