• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Orac CNC Lathe.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

preb1

Reaction score
I have an Orac CNC Lathe for sale. I bought it several years ago with the aim of learning how to use it. It all worked except one axis which was a bit intermittent. I did start to disconnect wires etc with the aim of refitting it with up to date electronics but I have to many projects on the go so have decided to get rid of it. It is in very good condition although very dirty and covered in oily dust so well protected and the ways are spotless and excellent. It would make an ideal project for someone who has the time and inclination. I can post pictures if anybody is interested or email them. Looking for a reasonable offer.
Paul

Hi Paul,
First question is; what part of the world are you located in?

Mike

I live in Newcastle upon Tyne, old enough a 90 years to know that they are now like me- Ancient.
They were a training lathe in schools and colleges and were sold off for - a song.
As something to keep my mind occupied after a a year now for me of lockdown- price and delivery to me( no car now)

So yes please?

Norman

Hi all.
I am in Hampshire near Andover. I will try and post some pictures later. I guess it could be palleted but never done it before.
07570 400129

Back