opps.........

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spazman_77

Reaction score
i feel bad for all you guys who dont work in the tool room, the blunders are offten and allways very funny, and the tool room forman and all your co workers seeit, and laugh with you 'cause they have don it them selvs

take friday for, it was my day for a blunder, 200k die on the boreing mill, big boss, and the customre are standing there, and just as i hear the praises of how well im doing, i ran a 3/4 drill in to a 6 8 10 block, and did u know the block is harder then the drill? causing the drill to blow up in front of every one, yes it was lotso fun that day....

the tool room boos and i laughted about it, but darn why does it allways happen when the big boss is looking on??

iknow just what you mean i have worked in job shops for 30yrs as a moldmaker and now work in a toolrm for a large engine mfg. years ago i was laughing at a co worker after he threw a piece off of a grinder and then i turned around and started the table on a large auto grinder and i sent 26 pieces of steel sailing as i forgot to turn on the mag.did not take long for the shoe to be on the other foot. good thing as no one got hurt. jonesie

thats great jonesie, been there done that, i rember one time i was talking to the shop forman, and with out thinking i switched the mill o n while i was still holding on to the boring head, i was lucky i wasnt hurt, but the whole shop got a good laugh out of it........

Back