On Display

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deeferdog

Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Finally got around to putting some of my finished engines on display in my office. Nearly killed me lifting the big ones (17kg) up to the brackets but I think it was worth it. Cheers, Peter.
20220104_061852.jpg

Hi Richard, thanks for asking. Recently I've been trying to finish a model of the Endeavour, the ship that Captain Cook sailed in when he explored the Pacific. I started it twenty years ago so I'm obviously not rushing. I quite enjoy the break from engines and have built a few tools and machines to make the model building easier. Cheers to everyone, keep the virus at bay. Peter
20220122_060159[1].jpg

Hi Richard, thanks for asking. Recently I've been trying to finish a model of the Endeavour, the ship that Captain Cook sailed in when he explored the Pacific. I started it twenty years ago so I'm obviously not rushing. I quite enjoy the break from engines and have built a few tools and machines to make the model building easier. Cheers to everyone, keep the virus at bay. PeterView attachment 133319
Can you send some more photos of the Endeavor? It looks great.

Back