now heres a guy that builds models

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuck foster

Reaction score
if you haven't seen or heard of reg ingold, i invite you look at his website http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold/

i don't know him personally but i have emailed him for some help on an engine or two

i hope you enjoy this website as much as i did and if you need help with anything you see on his site, just email him and he will help you out.

chuck

Hi, he lives around the corner from me he did some machining for me when a lathe and a mill were only a dream for me at 16,he made a head and flywheel on a RC aeroplane engine so it could go into a RC car before they started making them (although they still don't make 10cc car engines) have still got the parts 25 years latter.I would dream of having a shop like his, I am allmost there.A top bloke, see him every now and again mostly at the hardware store.
Dave

I met Reggie on the Stationary Engine forum. He's an amazing engine builder. Always helpful and encouraging too.... a class act.

Cheers,
Phil

Back