November Project of the Month

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice job jerry and thanks for sharing your build. jonesie

Thanks to everyone who has shown kindness and consideration in their complimentary posts, I am whelmed.

As promised this morning, here is a picture and a video of the mostly complete engine:

morecomplete016.jpg

I think would make a much better banner photo so if someone with the power can make the substitution, I would appreciate it.

I will come back to this engine after I get #2 up and running. I haven't decided how best to mount them but I want to mount them on a common base. The other thing I would like to do is include a governor on this engine. It runs so well on such a small amount of air and responds to very small changes in air pressure that I think it should work well with a governor.

Jerry

Jerry---Congratulations on winning project of the month. That is an award I have long covetted and never achieved. You've done a great job and I commend you sir.---Brian

Congratulations, Jerry. Very nice engine.

I was also over on youtube looking at some of your axial steam engines. Lots of interesting builds.

Chuck

Excellent job Jerry. Very innovative and so well explained.

Enjoyed it immensely.

Ron

Jerry,
congradulations,

That is a very nice mechanical model to watch running, it takes some good precision machining to get it to run so smoothly at a slow pace, that is a marvelous achievement.

Keep up the great work.

Latest posts

Back