November Project of the Month

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rake60

Reaction score
Congratulations to Captain Jerry for his Two New Engines builds being chosen
as our November 2011 Project of the Month.

Well deserved indeed Jerry. :bow:

I'm looking forward to the second build as well!

Rick

Yeah!!!

Very nice... congratulations!!!

:bow:

Best regarts,

Alexandre

Well deserved, a beautiful engine :bow: :bow:
1 query, why not a pic of the finished engine?
Brock

Captain Jerry

Congratulation on your latest engine build and nice to see it selected as the project of the month for November. :bow:

Cheers :)

Don

CJ,

A well deserved recognition of your design and manufacturing skills. :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

Well deserved and well done - will continue lurking to see the next one finished.

Ken

Awesome job!!!! ;D

It is great to see guys design and build their own designs!!!
Lots of new twists on old ideas!!!

Congratulations!!!

Andrew

Congratulations Jerry! - Well done :bow:

Kind regards, Arnold

Congratulations on a great job and interesting build thread!

Thank you all, for the honor and recognition. I am honored, surprised, and somewhat embarrassed to have this project chosen for this recognition when there are so many fine examples of skill and presentation posted on this great forum. Having this project selected while still incomplete is a great surprise. The build thread will continue under a great deal more pressure to live up to the honor. Later today I will post a more appropriate picture of engine #1, not quite polished but at least more complete and without the distracting clutter of my workbench.

I got home last night after driving for 11 hours and of course checked in on HMEM to see the progress on a couple of other threads that I am following and I was blown away by the picture in the banner! I was road tired and too fuzzy brained to respond at the time.

My undying thanks go to Rick and the moderators whose efforts keep this an active, interesting, friendly place to hang out and whose encouragement and support bring so many interesting people here to share their ideas and experience. Thank you all who take the time and effort to contribute. I owe almost everything that I know about moving metal to the members of this great forum. If it wasn't given so freely, I would feel like a thief.

I was getting ready to head for the shop but I had to stop and adjust the headband on my cap...it seemed a little tight for some reason.

Jerry

Well done jerry
Congrats :bow:
Pete

Well done, Jerry. I didn't post in your thread but have been following your build. Glad you had to adjust your hat band.

Kenny

It looks good up there Jerry, a real beauty!

Congratulations Jerry. Very well done indeed!

-Bob

Back