Nominations for EOTM - November

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brass_Machine

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Looking for nominations for Engine of the Month for November. Please think of anyone and everyone for this.

Thanks
Eric

Man, it's a tough choice this month. Several very fine builds have come to completion recently.

Paolo has a double acting reversing single of his own design.

Of course, Brian's beam engine.

And new guy Frank (jimmybondi) just introduced himself with a very nice 4 cylinder upright he recenly completed.

We still have Bogs's turbines from last month.

All of them very nice builds, with Brian and Paolo's probably being the best documented.

I offer my apologies to any I've missed.

Hard decision but I nominate Dparkers Hit & Miss :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

My nomination is Brians engine for three reasons. Firstly the quality of work, secondly the compexity and style of engine and finaly, Brian is new to the hobby!

So, its Brian for me.

Wow,

The standard here is incredibly high, is it like this every month?

Very hard to chose but I have to vote for Frank for really pushing the envelope. I hope that Paolo will get the chance again when he has completely finished his engine.

David

PS I hope newbies are allowed to vote.

chip_monk said:
Wow,

The standard here is incredibly high, is it like this every month?

Very hard to chose but I have to vote for Frank for really pushing the envelope. I hope that Paolo will get the chance again when he has completely finished his engine.

David

PS I hope newbies are allowed to vote.

Everybody can vote or nominate. Whatever or whoever you nominate doesn't have to be perfect. Everybody is eligible. First attempts to complex machines.

Eric

Paolo's double acting reversing single without looking at any others.

The work that has gone into this engine and the very readable post has it for me ;D

(I know it has not got all the bells or more probably whistles on it yet but the engine works very well!)

I haven't done my usual scouring... I may yet get the time....?

Ralph.

You've already got an embarassment of riches with that bunch of nominations. Every one of them a very fine project and worthy of voting.

I look forward to seeing who takes it for this coming month.

Best,

BW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back