Nomination for January 09 ETOM

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GailInNM

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
For my first post of the new year, I would like to nominate Maryak's 3cc Diesel. The engine looks good and runs well and that alone is worth the nomination. In addition Bob has taken us along with a four month work in progress report on the engine from cutting the first lump of metal to final video reports of it running. This topic has the distinction of having the most replies of any topic ever on HMEM and is third place in the number of views of any HMEM topic.

The thread is "3cc Diesel - My first ICE " and can be seen at:
http://www.homemodelenginemachinist.com/index.php?topic=2907.0

IMG_0071.jpg

I'll second that

i like brians too.. ( I like his slinky machine too eh) but bobs build and showing of it was tops

you'd pay a goodly sum for a magazine that doco'd a build any better

and there'd be a catch for the full plans too

jacks 2 cents worth

I also vote for Maryak's ICE. :bow: :bow: :bow: The WIP photos and descriptions were full of excellent shop wisdom and the finished engine was a treat to see.

Cheers,
Phil

You got my vote his blow by blow account of the build was a inspiration for old and young machinist to want to build one. Cliff

I'll fifth that nomination! ;D

A stellar effort, and a fine result, for what was a deceptively-tricky project. And the personal comments along with the progress reports made it all the more interesting.

Well-deserved, in my opinion.

Paula

I have to agree... A highly deserving project and a great candidate for EOM. Maryak shared it all in fine fashion.

Steve

smiley-signs001.gif
smiley-signs001.gif
smiley-signs001.gif

smiley-signs005.gif

smiley-signs015.gif

I am very honoured and grateful to you all.

Best Regards
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back