newcomer

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimB

Reaction score
Hi all,
I hope this is an appropriate site for my needs, I am NOT an engine modeller but I do utilise many of the skills and processes that you use...

I am hoping to get some help regarding my Myford super7, I have been using it for about 40 years, I had my first myford in about 1960.

I have not needed to cut a thread since around 1985 and have lost the table of cog settings for lead screw speed setup!! I am sure it must be available without getting a new myford handbook.

Thanks and best wishes

JimB

JimB
Welcome from Newcastle upon Tyne.

You can get a copy of the Super7 manual from the internet. Simply google Myford Super7 Manual pdf and see what happens:)

However, if I have a few marbles left, the ratios should be on a card INSIDE the cover.

Let us know please

Norman

Thanks Norman,
Sure enough, I printed the chart, (page 32, not in the back as I remember).)

I have only just realised that when I last moved the machine I restricted access to the motor end and no longer have "EASY" access to the gear change.

My workshop is 20' by 12' and with a bit of help from my son, ( a good engineer how hopes to inherit it) we will move the lathe to be beside the Vertical Miller.

Thanks again
JimB

Latest posts

Back