Newbie from Poland

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iszczyg

Reaction score
Hi all,
My name is Irek, I live in Silesia in Poland. I has found this forum and I must say it's great! And please, forgive me all the trivial questions I will ask in future. I'm newbie.
I work with thermodynamics and heat transfer in the Silesian University of Technology. My adventure with Home model Engineering has begun three years ago. Without lathe and mill I have built simple Stirling engine:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZHRu3Ap4TI[/ame]
After that I have equipped my workshop (garage) with:
- mini lathe (chineese);
- mill (later I have added digtal readout)
- saw band
- grinder
After that I have built a little bit nicer Stirling:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYx61gSlfpA[/ame]
Now I am finishing the third project: the steam engine. I hope it will be finished this week. I will provide some pics and videos.
I count on your experience and help in future projects.

All the best

Irek

Hello Irek you are off to a great start! and welcome to the forum.
Stew.

Nice engines :) I'm looking forward to seeing your next project!

Hi Irek

Welcome and congrats on your engines.

Vince

Hi Irek,
Welcome and dobje pan (pardon my polish spelling).

Nice engines. Making stirling engines that run so well is good Thm:

Phil

Irek

wow_001.gif
Welcome to HMEM Irek. I watched both of the video's and they are great. On the second one I was hoping and praying that it would run out of fuel. It seemed the longer it ran the faster it went and I didn't want to see it self-destruct.

You can be very proud of both of those engines and I am looking forward to seeing more models coming from your shop in the future.

We look forward to your participation in the various forum's as you have the time. If you have any question just ask as there is always someone around to give and answer or an opinion.

Cheers :)

Don

Thank you very much for the warm welcome. Now I feel as a part of wonderful forum.
I have finished my third project: the steam engine. I will present it in the "finished projects".

Irek

Latest posts

Back